Friday, November 14, 2008

7 Weird & Random Facts About Me

Ok, so I have just been tagged by one of my Radical Cheerleading squad buddies,
Chelsea

Here are the rules:

1. Link person who tagged you and post rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end and include links
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving comments on their blogs
so here it goes.....

7 Weird & Random Facts About Me
1. I have to sleep with a blanket or my hair covering my ear. My sister traumatized me when I was little by saying that earwigs are called earwigs because they like to go into people's ears. I remember her telling me as we were looking at an earwig in my room. She went into details that I don't remember now, but it was enough to haunt me for the rest of my life. Also, right around that time I watched that episode of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan where this parasite was put in a guy's ear and it started eating his brain. Also around that time my mom got a fly stcuk in her ear and was screaming while my dad was trying to get it out....really disturbing! Now maybe you can understand why I want my ears covered.....especially when I sleep.

2. I'm horribly addicted to baths!

3. I have been pooped on by birds several times (besides the birds that live in my home). My family likes to joke about this....they think it's funny, and I think it's gross and embarrasing (ok maybe it's a lil funny).

4. My parents are conservative right-wing pro-life republicans. I'm the opposite, radical, revolutionary, and pro-choice. How did this happen?

5. I sing A LOT!!! If you know me well you would know that I will just start singing about anything. I like rhyming too.

6. A boy dated one of my barbie's named Christie and still does not know to this day HAHAHAHA! When I was a kid, I had a barbie named Christie and I set one of my friends up with her. I remember my barbie Christie was sitting on the table and I would talk in a high pitch voice to him and pretend I was Christie. I think Christie ended up breaking up with him over the phone at some point. They never got that close as they never actually met face to face...or shall I say face to barbie HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Let this be a lesson to never date someone over the phone heeheehee!

7. I dream (one day it will be reality) that I will be living on 2+ acres in a cob hobbit house off grid with solar, green roof, a huge veganic garden, surrounded by forests and a creek....oh and a sanctuary made out of cob for the birds I rescued :)

TAG TIME!!!!
Vegan Tree House
Lightning Trail Ranch
Vegan.Chicks.Rock
My Life as a Vegan
V for Vegan
Solar Compound

1 comment:

Allan Stellar said...

I had to laugh at Number 7 above, as that is pretty much what we are doing. Off grid. Solar. Three acres. Cob, strawbale and post and beam house. Yes, you can have that dream. If I can do it...so can you!

Cheers! And thanks for the reference...